Benefits of Membership
Join The Economic Developers Association of Newfoundland & Labrador!
Newfoundland & Labrador’s provincial not for profit networking Association for professional economic
developers in the Federal, Provincial and Municipal Sectors.
Enjoy the benefits of a province-wide network with others in your profession; gain professional recognition
as an Ec.D. through the EDANL’s partnership with the Economic Developers Association of Canada and
the University of Waterloo; enjoy preferential rates for conferences, educational programs.
Economic Development Program
Economic developers can broaden their education and improve their skills while still maintaining full
employment. This two-year program offered throughout Canada, established in 1972 by EDAC and the
University of Waterloo. The EDANL has successfully partnered with these agencies in offering both
Year 1 and Year 2 programs in Newfoundland & Labrador.
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Membership Directory
- Three-Day Annual Professional Development Conference dealing with current topics pertaining to
- Information and Services to Municipalities for the organization, financing, management and marketing
of economic development.
- Access to Economic Development Practitioners from across Canada through EDAC
- A stronger voice for Economic Development Practitioners in addressing their networking and
- Access to conference materials and presentations.